If you are under the age of 16, you need your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use our Website, Apps and Services.
In order to be able to offer our Website, Apps and Services, we process personal data. The term “personal data” refers to information with which you can be identified as a person. This definition is in accordance with the Relevant Legislation.
Furthermore, we will not process your data without your permission, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and what do we do with it?
To use our Website, Apps and Services, we need the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail adress
- Your driver card number
We also collect some information from you that is not personal when you use our Website, Apps, such as:
- The name of the browser you are using
- The operating system you are using
- The service provider with which you have internet access
- We also collect information about driving behavior
- App: Location data, this is used to track driving behaviour and store track & trace data to coach yourself.
We store the following information on your account: Your password and your username. This way you do not have to enter this information again.
We may ask you to participate in market research. We will then use your data for market research. We use this statistical data anonymously for Route 42. You can close the questionnaire at any time. We will not give your answers to third parties and will never be made public. In addition, the answers will not be linked to your e-mail address.
Route42 offers newsletters. This way you stay informed of offers, (discount) promotions and other news. To be sure of your consent, we use the opt-in system for newsletters. An unsubscribe option is included with every communication via this route.
We will only use your data for the above purposes, or for a purpose that is closely related to this. This way your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We are committed to protecting your personal information against loss, destruction, use, alteration or distribution of your personal information by unauthorized persons. This means that those who have nothing to do with your data cannot access it. We do this by means of the following (or comparable) measures:
- Encryption (encryption) of digital files containing personal data
- Security of network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or a comparable technology
- Data security in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard
- Access to the data is limited to the persons who need the data
- Access to the data is secured with two-step verification
We will not keep your personal information longer than we need it for the purposes we described earlier. We will never keep your data for longer than 5 years. An exception to this is in cases where we are legally obliged to do so or on the basis of your explicit request to keep it longer.
With who do we share your data?
It happens that other parties receive your data from us. We agree with these parties in a processor agreement that they will handle your data carefully and they only receive the data that is necessary to provide their service. These parties only use your data in accordance with the instructions we give and not for their own purposes. These parties are processors within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation. We conclude a Processor Agreement with these processors, so that we can be as sure as possible that these parties handle data just as well as we do.
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we only process your data if that country offers an adequate level of protection for your data.
Without your permission, we will never pass on your data to other countries or to other parties than those mentioned above.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser via a website server. The browser then saves the file in your device. Your device will receive a unique number, with which our site will recognize the device later.
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via the browser settings. Cookies will then no longer be stored when you visit our Website, Apps. But please note: without cookies, our Website, Apps may not work as well.
The information we collect from you is personal. You therefore have the following rights:
- You may ask us to inspect your data;
- You may ask us to correct, limit or delete your data;
- You may ask us for a copy of your data. We can also pass this copy – at your request – on to another party, so that you no longer have to do this yourself;
- You can object to the processing of your data;
- You can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you think that we are processing your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. From the moment you withdraw your consent, we are no longer allowed to process your data.
4811 AG Breda
Functionaris voor gegevensbescherming
Jasper Den Dopper