Route42 is leading a data-driven movement to revolutionise the transport industry with accessible business intelligence. Building a SaaS platform for the automotive industry, we offer transport companies unlimited possibilities to improve their business. We develop software solutions that make the market safer and more efficient, and that contribute to the sustainability of the market. For example, IT solutions that contribute to the prevention of traffic accidents involving lorries. In addition, these solutions also contribute to the environment by saving fuel while loading and unloading trucks. Your work with is will therefore contribute not only financially, but also have a positive social and environmental impact.
With our versatile and easy-to-use platform that effortlessly integrates with the latest asset technology, we are well on the way to conquering the market. We get useful and real-time insights by analysing cloud-based data with our extensive tool set. We currently sell mainly in the Netherlands, but we are growing strongly and are already active in Belgium and want to expand to France, Germany and the UK.
Do you want to work as a Product Owner at an innovative and growing organisation where you also help make the world a little greener? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team.
As a Product Owner at Route42 you are in the middle of the team. You listen carefully to our customers and represent them internally. In the meantime, you have close ties with our development team and you ensure that customer wishes are processed as faithfully as possible to deliver a product in line with customer needs. You also see opportunities for further expansion and development of the various (end) products. You naturally manage the product backlog and prioritise it. You determine the approach and monitor progress. You have a strong vision of the end product and therefore have knowledge of all developments within the market.
In short: you are a traffic controller on the highway of our production line.
Are you the person who gives an energetic interpretation to working together with clients, our development team and other stakeholders? Are you business driven and do you have an affinity with transport? Do you know how to identify and convey context and value to your stakeholders? Then we would like to talk to you!
Skills & Responsibilities
– Responsible for data-driven product vision and road map
– Preparing Agile sprints (2 weekly), leading stand-up meetings, retrospective and planning sessions
– Facilitate and guide the development team to be efficient
– Digital minded: tools such as Slack, GSuite (Gmail, ..) are second nature to you
– Knowledge of concept Data Management Platform (DMP)
– Knowledge of BI (Tableau / Data studio / BigQuery)
– The right mentality to get and keep customers
– Lead pilots, especially around DMP, for all types of customers
– Affinity with transport and keeping up with developments in the industry
– Ready to learn and self-taught
– Communicate with customers in the technical field
– Provide training on new products
– Visiting fairs and other events to gain the right market knowledge
– Excellent communication skills: Presenting is second nature to you
– English and Dutch (spoken and written) are no biggie
– Typical week: 1 – 2 days at customers, other days at the office
– Market-based salary based on experience and knowledge
– Work in the middle of bustling Breda (easily accessible by public transport)
– Work in a young and fast-growing company
– Flexible working hours
– Work in multidisciplinary teams
– Travel allowance
– Business laptop
– 25 vacation days
– Growth opportunities
– Drinks on the roof terrace and joint lunches
– And, lest we forget, table football!
Sounds like something for you? Interested? Want to know more? Contact [email protected] and don’t forget to send your CV/LinkedIn.