Route42, founded in 2015, is leading a data-driven movement to revolutionize the transport industry
with accessible business intelligence. At the intersection of smart data and transport business’s assets,
delivering a world of insight and opportunity directly to the fingertips of today’s savviest transport
Already 20 million kilometers have been optimized so far. This includes tracking of driver behavior,
fuel consumption, technical faults or accidents – even tire pressure! Enhancing a fleet with Route42
simply involves connecting business’s data sources to Route42’s powerful Intelligence Platform.
Route42 is headquartered in Breda, the Netherlands – the central logistics gateway to Europe. A
specialized team of transport data strategists and technologists work passionately to further
streamline customer’s business through the magic of data. This data translates into actionable
insights, which hold the power to accelerate the efficiency of customer’s entire transport business.
The power to work smarter, not harder!
Many local and international companies already put their fate in Route42, such as GVT, Verhoek,
Lubbers, Bakker, TVM, EasyTrip, HSF, De Rooy, Limpens and Jan de Rijk.
The next step is international expansion. With attracting Johan Peijnenburg as CCO for Dutch and
European expansion all is ready to become the number one European Transport Intelligence Platform
for logistics companies.
“I would like to contribute to the growth of this beautiful and innovative scale-up. Route42
has a good vision of the market, and the knowledge and qualities to take transport
intelligence to a much higher level. Their hardware-independent solution gives the transport
manager a tool to realize savings in a time when sales are growing due to the positive
economy, but the margins are lagging behind due to higher costs. In addition, I share the
vision of Route42 that transport companies have a lot to gain in terms of cost control,
sustainability and safety with innovative solutions for Transport Intelligence.”
– Johan Peijnenburg, CCO @ Route42
To achieve this ambition, Route42 is seeking a talented Sales Expert to strengthen the team.
The Sales Expert is a real value seller and positions the smart data intelligence solutions within the
transport market in the Netherlands. He/she identifies and closes new business opportunities and
maintains/expands existing business relations. The Sales Expert works in close cooperation with the
CCO, Johan Peijnenburg
The sales expert
- Evangelizes the value of the Route42 solution vs. heritage management tooling
- Helps Route42 to grow from start-up to an international key position in Transport Intelligence
- Develops territory/account plans to achieve goals and exceeds individual solution quota
- Prospects and close new accounts as well as new business in existing accounts
- Maximizes the data intelligence opportunity while providing value added solutions to the
- Understands stakeholder’s needs and communicates on how Route42 will meet them
- Demonstrates thought leadership and account direction based on a deep understanding of
business drivers within the transport sector
- Works closely with partners
- 4+ years’ experience in selling truck and trailer telematics solutions (or related)
- Experience with SaaS and Transport Intelligence solutions
- High degree of internal motivation, enthusiasm, and work ethic
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written, skills are required
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and manage solution sales with extended sales cycles
- Good listener and is able to uncover important information about the prospect and provides a
good buying experience
- Self-starter and a strong closer with multi-tasking ability
- Practical experience influencing management to achieve goals
- Residing in the eastern part of the Netherlands is a plus
- National travel is part of the role, occasional international travel may be required
What to expect at Route42?
- A passionate team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse and personal growth
- Strong references from industry-leading customers and a solid base of transporters and
- A team who is dedicated to build and grow a remarkable company
- Great relationships with the people we work with
- A unique and fulfilling job with direct impact on the company’s success
- Huge supporters of the power of Transport Intelligence!
- A constantly improving product thanks to a strong, responsive engineering team
Sounds this like music in your ears? Please contact us via +31(0)76- 886 2205 or send us an e-mail via [email protected]